We are a team of problem solvers.
At Dynamic Quest, our ultimate goal is to provide clients with the best and most suitable solutions to their business problems. Sometimes we use marketing, other times business process, and frequently, we utilize technology. Our broad skill set ensures our results are not just short-term fixes, but genuine business solutions.
That attitude is rooted in integrity—in how we treat other people. This applies to coworkers as well as clients. Our employees are our greatest resource. That’s why we regularly seek qualified and energetic professionals that share these ideals. We want problem solvers.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity, not just a job—if you’re looking for challenging work and rewarding environment—we may have a place for you.
Find a career that fits you.
Check out our career opportunities below. If you find something that fits, use the “apply now” feature at the bottom of that job description to submit your resume (PDF only, please).
Technical Support Specialist: Tier-2
Dynamic Quest has been in business for over 16 years and is an IT solutions provider. Our organization has an innovative, entrepreneurial culture, whigh is continuously devising new ways to serve its clients.
We are actively seeking an experienced Technical Support Specialist Tier-2 for our growing operation. We are seeking this resource to help meet the demands of our expanding client base. We serve companies in a wide range of industries, focusing our efforts on helping our clients prosper. Our technical staff works with our clients onsite and remotely to ensure that their Workstations, Servers, and Network Devices are all operating as expected.
Position Shift: 8:00am to 5:00pm EST
Location: Charlotte, NC
Position Type: Full Time Employee
Salary: To be determined based on qualification associated with job role
Good to Have Job Skills:
- Excellent English communications skills: Both verbal and written
- Must be comfortable and experienced talking to clients via phone calls and emails.
- Must be Customer Service focused personality: Positive, Supportive, Understanding, Calming, Proactive, and strong Followup personality traits.
- Must be experienced in providing remote technical support for clients.
- Experienced in general desktop troubleshooting.
- Experienced in supporting Microsoft WinXP, Win7, Win8, Win10 operating systems.
- Nice to have experience in Mac workstations.
- Experience installing and uninstalling applications.
- Experience in the Microsoft Cloud based solutions like Office365.
- General experience in the MS-Office applications: Word, Excel, etc...
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Outlooks issues.
- Experience in setting up printers, network shares and other similar items.
- General Active Directory experience: Creating/Removing User Accounts, Password Resets, Setting permissions, etc...
- Solid documentation skills. All activities need to be documented.
- Some general server experience issue good to have: checking server logs, basic changes to Active Directory, MS-Exchange, MS-Sharepoint, MS-Lync (Skype for Business), MS-SQL server are all good systems to have some experience with for our clients.
- Experience with troubleshooting mobile devices: IOS and Android
- English Communications Skills should be Exceptional.
- Bachelor’s Degree is expected but not required.
- Experience as a Technical Support Specialist Tier-2 for at least 3 years.